Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Field Of View::||35m/1000m-17.5m/1000m||Exit Pupil Diameter:||3mm-1mm|
bird watching telescope,
zoom spotting scope
High Magnification Angled Spotting Scope , Bird Watching Telescope With Free Tripod
1. 20x-60x magnification angled spotting scope
2. Large 60mm objective lens offers maximum bright image
3. Coated optics delivers superior brightness and clarity
4. Ergonomic design for comfortable hand feel
5. Twist up eye cups for quick and generous eye relief
6. Comfortable field of view: 105ft/1000yds
7. Easy focus due to large focus wheel
8. High magnification allows high precision observation
A spotting scope is a portable telescope with added optics to present an erect image, optimized for the observation of terrestrial objects. They are used for bird watching and other naturalist activities, for hunting, verifying a marksman's shots, surveillance, and for any other application that requires more magnification than binoculars.
|Field of View||35m/1000m-17.5m/1000m|
|Field of View||105ft/1000yds-52.5ft/1000yds|
|Angle Field of View||2degree-1degree|
|Exit Pupil Diameter(mm)||3mm-1mm|
|Prism type||angled spotting scope|
|Package||carring case, color box, master carton|
|Size of color box||385x145x90mm|
1. 45 degree angled eyepiece system
2. blue film or MC green film in this model
3. each binoculars will be packed in a gift box with a soft case, a cleaning cloth, and a specification
4. if needed, this production time can be shortened
5. we have own brand, and also do OEM
6. the price we quoted is FOB price and we can send the goods to China's main ports
Q:Are you expert telescopes manufacturer?
A:Yes, all telescopes are made by our own factory.
Q:Can you do OEM?
A:Yes, we can.
Q: Do your company send a sample for custom?
A: Yes. But I am so sorry that our company don’t offer free sample and you should pay freight charge.
Q: Can customers choose the color of this product?
A: Yes. The color of our product is usually black. However, if you MOQ is more than 3000 pieces, you can customize the color.
Contact Person: Nichole